Second Passport for US Citizens – Limited Passport
You MUST submit your current valid passport
NOTE: your new issued second limited passport is valid for two years.
Your Photograph Must Be:
- In color
- 2 x 2 inches in size
- Printed on thin, photo-quality paper
- Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance
- Full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background
- Between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head
- Taken in normal street attire:
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hair line
- If you normally wear a hearing device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture
- Glasses are not permitted for any reason, in the applicants passport photo.
Articles worn for religious or medical reasons should be accompanied by a statement to that effect.
The application form DS-82 Application for Passport Renewal by mail is used when renewing a United States passport that is expired or near the expired date for no more than five (5) years beyond the expiration date on the passport.
You must submit form DS82 If the following are true.
- Your U.S. Passport is undamaged and can be submitted with your application.
- Your U.S. Passport was issued when you were of age 16 or older.
- Your U.S Passport was issued in the past 15 years
The US Passport Agency only allows us to submit completed online applications for all expediting cases. Failure to use this online application will cause rejection to your application.
TIP: This Online application has replaced “Hand Written” applications; YOU ARE NOT APPLYING ONLINE, you are only completing the questions by typing them onto the application. The last page of the application is a Print summary page, please scroll to the bottom left corner of this page and CLICK CREATE FORM you will then be able to print and sign your application.
NOTE: The application Wizard will ask you to select fees, shipping and processing options. Select any options to complete the form, no payments will be made and options selected will have no effect on the actual service provided by. The Wizard is simply designed to assist the general public in calculating fees for traditional mail in applications.
A correctly formatted application should have a BAR CODE on the top left corner, and DS-82 printed on the bottom left of the application.
Please download, print and fill out the
The Letter MUST have an original signature.
Faxes, scans, photocopies are NOT accepted by the United States Passport Agency.
Please complete, sign and print 1 Authorization Letter.
Please complete, sign and print Authorization Letter.
Please call Sam’s Passport at 713.784.5501 for the Letter of Authorization. This is a must have document.
You must submit at least two travel itineraries to show the travel conflicts.
Along with Letters A & B
Please take the required documents to your designated processing facility
(For the closest designated US Post Offices near you)
Please call (800) 275-8777 and proceed with the following:
- Present your documents to the clerk and be prepared to pay $195.00 for adults or $165.00 for Minors under the age of 16 in the form of two checks, $170 to the U.S. Department of State for adults or $140.00 for minors under the age 16 and $25.00 to the local processing facility (U.S. Post Office or County Clerk) for either Adults or minors. For Minors applying for passports both parents have to be present with the child or at least one parent with the a notarized form DS 3053 from the absent parent. For minors between 16-18 years of age, one of the parents is required to be at the processing facility with the child.
- The processing agent will swear you in, execute your documents and place your documents in a sealed envelope then hand it back to you.
- Please make copies of all documentation before swearing in at the acceptance facility. This allows for Sam’s to know exactly what is inside of the sealed envelope. We will be able to notify the applicant immediately to avoid delay or extra costs.
Please do not seal multiple applicants in one envelope.
Each individual should possess their own sealed envelope in order to avoid delay or extra costs once delivered to the Department of State.
- First Time Passport (Adults) $195.00
- First Time Passport (Minors) under the age of 16 $165.00
- Renewal For Adults $170.00
- Renewal For Minors under the age of 16 $165.00
- Second Limited Passport $170.00
- Lost or Stolen (Adults) $195.00
- Lost or Stolen (Minors) under the age of 16 $195.00
- Passport Card – First Time Applicant $55.00
- Passport Card – Minors (under age 16) $40.00
SAM’S PASSPORT SERVICE TYPE AND FEES
- Same Day Service Sam’s Service Fee = $275.00
- 2 Working Days Service Sam’s Service Fee = $225.00
- 5 Working Days Service Sam’s Service Fee = $175.00
- 10 Working Days Service Sam’s Service Fee = $125.00
- 15 Working Days Service Sam’s Service Fee = $100.00
RETURN POSTAGE – FedEx Overnight
Priority Delivery = $ 45.00
First Overnight = $100.00
Saturday Fedex = $75.00
International Fedex = $100.00
Sam’s Passport Inc
1811 Bering Drive
Houston, TX, 77057
Tel: (713) 784-5501
Please use Fedex priority overnight or UPS priority overnight to ship your documents to Sam’s Passport Inc.