Passport Renewal for Adults
You MUST submit your most recent passport that is expired
(Within 5 years) or about to expire.
NOTE: If you have any valid visas in your current passport at the time of renewal, they might be voided and become inactive. Please ensure that you are aware of this before you submit your passport for renewal! Sam’s Passport Inc. will not be held liable for any cancelled or voided visas due to the renewal process!
Your Photograph Must Be:
- In color
- 2 x 2 inches in size
- Printed on thin, photo-quality paper
- Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance
- Full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background
- Between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head
- Taken in normal attire:
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hair line
- If you normally wear a hearing device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture
- Glasses are not permitted for any reason, in the applicants passport photo.
Articles worn for religious or medical reasons should be accompanied by a statement to that effect.
The application form DS-82 Application for Passport Renewal by mail is used when renewing a United States passport that is expired or near the expired date for no more than five (5) years beyond the expiration date on the passport.
You must submit form DS82 If the following are true.
- Your U.S. Passport is undamaged and can be submitted with your application.
- Your U.S. Passport was issued when you were of age 16 or older.
- Your U.S Passport was issued in the past 15 years
The US Passport Agency only allows us to submit completed online applications for all expediting cases. Failure to use this online application will cause rejection to your application.
TIP: This Online application has replaced “Hand Written” applications; YOU ARE NOT APPLYING ONLINE, you are only completing the questions by typing them onto the application. The last page of the application is a Print summary page, please scroll to the bottom left corner of this page and CLICK CREATE FORM you will then be able to print and sign your application.
NOTE: The application Wizard will ask you to select fees, shipping and processing options. Select any options to complete the form, no payments will be made and options selected will have no effect on the actual service provided by. The Wizard is simply designed to assist the general public in calculating fees for traditional mail in applications.
A correctly formatted application should have a BAR CODE on the top left corner, and DS-82 printed on the bottom left of the application.
Please download, print and fill out the
If you wish to change your name you will need to submit one of the following:
1- Original or certified marriage license
2- Original or certified divorce decree paper
3- Original or certified copy of the court order name change
The Letter MUST have an original signature.
Faxes, scans, photocopies are NOT accepted by the United States Passport Agency.
Please complete, sign and print Authorization Letter.
Travel Itinerary or a Letter of Expedite from your company showing the date of travel.
(A valid proof of travel is necessary for passport expedition.)
Please download, print this sample of:
- First Time Passport (Adults) $195.00
- First Time Passport (Minors) under the age of 16 $165.00
- Renewal For Adults $170.00
- Renewal For Minors under the age of 16 $165.00
- Second Limited Passport $170.00
- Lost or Stolen (Adults) $195.00
- Lost or Stolen (Minors) under the age of 16 $195.00
- Passport Card – First Time Applicant $55.00
- Passport Card – Minors (under age 16) $40.00
SAM’S PASSPORT SERVICE TYPE AND FEES
- Same Day Service Sam’s Service Fee = $275.00
- 2 Working Days Service Sam’s Service Fee = $225.00
- 5 Working Days Service Sam’s Service Fee = $175.00
- 10 Working Days Service Sam’s Service Fee = $125.00
- 15 Working Days Service Sam’s Service Fee = $100.00
RETURN POSTAGE – FedEx Overnight
Priority Delivery = $ 30.00
First Overnight = $75.00
Saturday Fedex = $45.00
International Fedex = $100.00
Sam’s Passport Inc
1811 Bering Drive
Houston, TX, 77057
Tel: (713) 784-5501
Please use Fedex priority overnight or UPS priority overnight to ship your documents to Sam’s Passport Inc.