Documents Legalization by Foreign Embassies and Consulates

Sam’s Passport Inc. provides documents legalization services to assist in obtaining a legalized document for foreign or domestic business and personal use.

To begin the process of legalization, documents (Birth/Marriage/Death/Divorce Decrees) must be sent to the Secretary of State or County Registrar where the document was issued.

Non- recordable documents such as business correspondence will first need to be notarized correctly with the appropriate notary acknowledgement before it can be initiated in the state where the notary is registered.

The second step of the process will be initiated with the document being sent to the U.S. Stated Department for Authentication. Only after the state and federal, certification and authentication have occurred can the documents be legalized by the foreign embassy to complete the entire process.

For document specific information, please place an inquiry to the following email:

  • Original certified document by the Secretary of the State and its authentication by the U.S. State Department
  • A copy of the applicant’s passport
  • A copy of the applicant’s driver’s license
  • Sam’s Request Form

The processing time is a minimum of 5 working for state certification only. Processing time and fees will vary from state to state. County certification may also add additional time and cost.  

Please call our office or email us for the exact fees for the requested country.

Each job request will incur multiple Fed-Ex fees.

Please keep in mind; these three steps (Secretary of the State / US State Department/ Legalization by foreign embassy) would take a minimum of 15 working days to process.

 Please see Sam’s Request Form


Sam’s Passport Inc

1811 Bering Drive

Suite #100,

Houston, TX, 77057

Tel: (713) 784-5501

Please use Fedex priority overnight or UPS priority overnight to ship your documents to Sam’s Passport Inc.

Translate »
WordPress Lightbox