Document Authentication by the US Department of State
Sam’s Passport Inc. can assist you in obtaining your document to be authenticated by the US State Department.
In order to initiate the process, the applicant will be required to complete step one, Certification from The Secretary of the State where the document is notarized/signed by the state or county registrar.
For document specific information, please place an inquiry to the following email:
- Original Certified document by the secretary of the State
- A copy of the applicant’s passport information pages
- A copy of the applicant’s driver’s license
- Sam’s Request Form
- The processing time is a minimum of 5 working days.
- The fee is $15.00 per most documents (this includes money order fees).
Each job request will incur Fed-Ex fees to The US State Dept in DC and back.
Please see Sam’s Request Form
Sam’s Passport Inc
1811 Bering Drive
Houston, TX, 77057
Tel: (713) 784-5501
Please use Fedex priority overnight or UPS priority overnight to ship your documents to Sam’s Passport Inc.