Sam's Passport Inc. has the expertise to expedites any document, such as civil documents of Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Diplomas or School Records, Work Agreements and Power of Attorneys. You may also wish to certify any document by any Secretary of the States or Authentication by the U.S State Department or Legalization by a Foreign Consulate or Embassy.

Translate »
WordPress Lightbox