Requirements To Obtain A VISA To Enter Egypt

Passport Information

  • Passport must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay.

  • The original passport must be submitted and should have at least two blank visa pages for processing.

  • Non U.S. Citizens must provide a notarized copy, front and back of a U.S. Green card or I-94; in order to have a visa processed.

Tourist Visa

  • Passport, signed and valid 6 months beyond intended stay.

  • 1 Visa Application form, completed and signed.

  • 2 Recent Passport-Type Photographs.

  • The Visa Request Form - Link, is required for the completion of the visa.

Business Visa

  • Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond intended stay.

  • 1 Visa Application form fully completed and signed.

  • 2 Passport-type photographs required· Copy of round trip airline tickets or letter from travel agent confirming round trip tickets will be issued.

  • A Business Letter of Guarantee - Link, is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead.

  • The Visa Request Form - Link, is required for the completion of the visa.

Other Information

  • The Egypt tourist or business visa is issued for a single entry within three months, for stay of up to 30 days. Multiple entries are issued for business travelers on written request. A double entry visa can be issued for tourists on written request, must show copy of itinerary indicating two entries.

  • The visa may be issued on arrival at most major ports of entry, except land borders, for a tourist stay of up to one week.

Processing Instructions

Send the passport and all completed requirements as detailed above to:

Sam’s Passport And Visa Services Telephone 713-784-5501
1811 Bering Drive Suite #100 Fax Number 713-784-5588
Houston TX, 77057 Toll Free 1-877-784-5501

Frequently Asked Questions & Other Topics

Q. What is a visa? And why do I need one.
A. A visa is a stamp that is affixed to a blank visa page in your passport that is required by foreign countries before you are able to enter their territory.

Q. Do I need to send you my passport in order to receive a visa?
A. Yes, your passport must be submitted with the required paperwork and photos in order to obtain a visa for traveling outside the USA. For visa service in Houston, you can drop off your passport at our agency.

All U.S. Citizens who are traveling by air will now be required to carry a U.S. Passport.

Adults over 19 years of age will require a passport if traveling outside the U.S. by car, including Canada and Mexico.

U.S. Citizens 19 and under do not require a U.S. Passport if they are traveling outside the U.S. by land or sea.

Closed Loop Cruises: U.S. Citizens who board a cruise ship at a port within the United States, travel only within the Western Hemisphere, and return to the same U.S. port on the same ship may present government-issued photo identification, along with proof of citizenship (an original birth certificate or a Consular report of Birth Abroad, or a Certificate of Naturalization).

Note - You may still be required to present a passport card or passport book to enter the foreign country to which you are traveling.  Please contact your cruise line to verify which documents are required for your trip.

Processing time for Brazil Visas will now take a minimum of 7-10 working days.

Each applicant must submit a fully completed Passport/Visa Request Form for all services. This form is necessary in order to begin and complete all transactions.

Partial list of consulate closings and holiday schedules - Link

Sam's Passport and Visa Services meets all BBBOnLine Reliability participation and Better Business Bureau membership standards. and is authorized to display the BBBOnLine Reliability seal.